We help match faculty and their projects to suitable funding opportunities. Our services include:
- Consultations on funding strategy
- Dissemination of proposal solicitations and announcements
- Sharing of background research and intelligence about potential funders
- Assistance with Pivot, an online database of funding opportunities
- Referrals to other campus offices, such as Foundation Relations and Corporate Philanthropy
- Staffing of VCRO's limited submissions process
We are constantly exploring new ways to disseminate funding opportunities and related information to campus faculty.
UC Berkeley also has a contract with Lewis-Burke Associates, LLC, a leading government relations firm in Washington, DC that provides UC Berkeley with intelligence on upcoming opportunities and helps us plan more effectively for our campus’ funding priorities. This page provides some of their latest intel and funding updates. Lewis-Burke staff are available for consultations and presentations on specific topics. If you are interested, please contact BRDO for more details and a referral to the right expert. Lewis-Burke Associates may be able to help connect you with appropriate federal officials, though UC Berkeley relies on our Federal Relations team for active lobbying efforts.
Please explore the sub-pages in this section and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a consultation with BRDO and/or Lewis-Burke Associates.